Friday, March 07, 2008

There is no more bun in the oven...

Andrew and I are sad to say we lost the baby. I was a few weeks pregnant but no longer pregnant. This is the saddest blog, right next to the one about my aunt Kate passing away, that I have to type. I am keeping it short, I don't know what to really type but frustration and sadness, and I don't want my blog to be a downer to read, for those who are having a happy day. Stay happy and don't worry about us. We will try agian. I feel so empty inside my tummy. It is so hollow, and babyless.

I am going to go eat some sushi and dye my hair red now. Two things that the DR said that I could not do while prego, that and eating lunch meat or cookie dough (raw egg batters).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Martiel-
I don't know what to say-- other than I am very sorry for your loss. Hang in there and give yourself time to heal after this sad event. I am confident you will have good news again shortly.
Take care of yourself-- you guys are in my thoughts.
-Janie

Leona said...

Im so sorry Martiel.... Please call me or email me if you need to talk... Your baby sitting on Jesus' lap, where you will see him/her one day.
Leona