Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to license plates!!!

I am heading home from lunch with a friend of mine and I am driving behind a car with a personizled plate. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?

Can you figure this out and then leave a comment below to tell me what I am not figuring out?

The plate reads, "ITS HKY"

It is hicky? It is Hockey? HUH???

I know that this is a personalized plate, because the generic plates have to include numbers as well. This one is trying to communicate something, and it is probably so easy, I am just looking too hard. LOL

Yesterday I did see one plate that read, "IOU POP" which translates to: I owe you dad! As in the dad bought her the car she is driving around in. I think...? It was a BMW Suv. Cute.

Then for people with bumper stickers!!!! Don't put political stickers on your bumper! They are permanant and get outdated! How about all the Hillary Clinton supporters who placed a "Hillary Clinton '08" on thier car? AND now she is not even running for president. She fell out of the race and now some people have a sticker stuck to their cars filled with false hopes.

I have a bumper sticker on my car from when I lived in Burbank, CA. It is for the local radio station, Star 92.5 FM. I am driving around Missouri now advertising a radio station that does not exsist here. So I too have outdated myself. Bumper stickers are hard to pick out which to permanently put on your car, with out getting stuck with one you can't take off later on. OOOH, That sentance was deep.

I am rambling on now...anyway, could one of my blog readers please figure out what the plate means? Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, there ought to be a law that personalized plateholders put a translation on a plate surround or something XD

gats