Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Taken Out of Context Could Be Really Naughty

I was at a place talking to a guy...

Guy: I need to get up under there but don't have the proper tools

Me: Can I come back another time to have you get the job done?

Guy: You would have to go somewhere else...because this model is older and doesn't have easy access to the filter.

Me: my body is built differently and too old to get access to it?

Guy: other models have easy access to it and I can get under there and be done in 30 seconds.

Me: You can't get any access to my body? and get the job done?

Guy: I don't have the proper tool to use on your body type...

I was at Jiffy Lube getting an oil change and also planning on getting a Fuel Filter replacement. With my car being a 2000 Mazda its model has the filter in a spot where it needs a tool of some kind to be taken out and replaced. other models have the filter in a spot to easily remove the filter or whatever. my car of course is built to where he can't get to the filter. Darn it! I will have to go to an Auto shop to get the job done...wish I knew more about fixing cars and could just crawl up under there and replace the filter myself! ARRRRG!

No comments: