Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Preschool Songs!

My daughter is becoming quite the little singer. She has memorized these songs from her preschool, and sings these at home or in the car. It the beginning I wouldn't know the words, but after hearing the songs multiple times, even I know all the words. I have noticed lately that some of these songs all follow the same tune of, "I'm a Little Teapot" She is so cute with her little kid voice signing these songs. Here are 3 preschool songs, all using the same tune of "I'm a Little Teapot" (original song lyrics)

Back in August or September, my daughter was singing Song version #1: about an APPLE

I'm a little apple
short and round
I make a crunchy, munchy sound
if you bite into me
you will see
I'm delicious as can be!
(makes a chomping bite sound at the end 3 times.)

In October around Halloween time, she was singing Song version #2: about a PUMPKIN

I'm a little pumpkin
short and fat
alone in the garden
there he sat
a little girl picked him from the vine
(took him home, just in time)
____ ____
__put a candle inside_____
He's a jack-o-lantern....
*I don't know the rest of the words here* I will edit this blog post later, when Kara gets home. I'll ask her to sing the Pumpkin song...


Now there is one about a TURKEY with the same tune, as Song version # 3 about THANKSGIVING

I'm a little turkey
My name is Ted
here are my feathers
here is my head
Gobble gobble gobble, is what I say
quick! Run!
it's Thanksgiving day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are adorable! I'm going to share them with my daughter who is a 2nd grade teacher...she loves these things, although it may be a bit too old for 2nd graders! :)!