Monday, December 18, 2017

Bogus YouTube Clip claiming to show how to solve the Rubik's cube with just a simple twist of two rows, in a pattern of upwards, and the other other row to the left (counter clockwise). In doing this repeatedly in an alternating fashion, it will then solve the Rubik's cube back to it's original state of colors on all sides!

WELL! I bought this cube at Target in the dollar section for 1/2 off. So I decided to test this YouTube technique out on my 50 cent mini Rubik's cube. FAIL! As you can see in the pic above, the pink and turquoise sided row at the top...are correct and the 1st lime green square would also be in the correct spot, given that it is a corner piece with the pink and turquoise sides. The rest of the cube is mixed up and has not been solved!!! I am going bonkers with this. I also learned that the center squares will determine the color for that side...the pink is going to end up on that side...and the lime color on the right side next to it and the turquoise WILL end up on the top part...I just don't have the patience to continue this madness! Maybe if I re-watch some of these YouTube videos of how they claim to have a simple way in solving it, I will give it another shot. Maybe I should make my own video....? How to mix the cubes up and not solve the Rubik's Cube! My video will sign off with a quick toss of the cube out a window.

No comments: