Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jobs I Have Had In The Past PART II

In my previous post, I ran down a list of jobs I have had in the past and apparently forgot some. My dad reminded me of a few other jobs I worked with.

Back in the Summer before College

Public Events- I did an office job, taking orders for tickets to the college events such as plays and concerts. I organized the fliers, and stuffed envelopes, and also attended the events. This was a fun job.

Sears- I holiday job folding merchandise in the lingerie's department.

Vanir Construction Management- internship as an office assistant for the interior designer.

What is a unique or off the wall job you have had in the past? Leave me a comment.

1 comment:

April said...

I sweet talked old and ghettofied men while giving them electroshock therapy at a chiropractor's office. It was the best summer job ever!