Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fall Weather




Right at this very moment, the weather report shows the same temps for back home, in California, and here in St louis, MO. My moms house is at 55 degrees, my inlaws house is at 59 degrees, and here at home in MO is 54 degrees. I thought to check the weather report because people around here are starting to say it is getting cold...I am not quite cold yet. Since the weather will only get colder here with snow added on top of the temperature, it could only get colder!
This 50 or so degrees does not seem all too cold for my yet, and my coworker said, "you're not cold? and you are from sunny california?" I said, "No, because this is the same type of weather we have back home! I am use to this cool weather." I checked yahoo.com for the weather temps, and sure enough in all three towns the temps were actually the same for once.

No comments: