Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun times visiting back home.


A few weeks have already passed. Andrew and I flew back to California to attend my best friends wedding. I was her Maid of Honor (MOH). While I was in town, I went fishing with my dad on the peir. We went to Virges Landing for some bait (anchorvies in a bag) and would cut each fish in half to use one fish for two poles. We had such a big bag of bait, I guess we could have fished with a whole fish as bait per fishing pole. I saw a bat ray swim by the peir, it was a good size. Dad started to catch a fish but it was too big to real in and it got away.


Afterwards we headed over to the French Cafe, and enjoyed some morning coffee and danishes. He ordered a big cruisant with chocolate in the middle, and I ordered a cinamin roll with walnuts and caramel sauce drizzled over it. Delicious!

No comments: