Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Don't Know Which is Worse?

Being prego I gag easily when around my dog, Duke. When he comes in from the rain and smells like a wet dog it is the worst for me. Or when I feed him his canned dog food, the smell of it makes me want to hurl. Today Duke was cuddling on the sofa with me watching a movie and I got a whiff of his dog breath!!! OOOH, WEE! I got up real quick to take the dvd out of the machine and puked all over the living room rug! Sheesh, it was like a projectile vomit, like in the movie, Exorcist. Gross. I don't know which was worse though...puking or trying to clean it up afterwards, and trying not to puke again off of the smell.


I would like to congratulate all the moms before me who went through a pukey pregnancy, knowing how hard it is myself, while others had it much worse than me. I am sorry to my mom for the time she spent pregnant with me, if I made her puke at all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I was done eating breakfast before reading this post!!
Listen, those LOVELY smells (wet dog, dog breath, etc) make me queasy and I am NOT pregnant! I can not imagine how much worse it would be if I was!!
Hang in there!!
-Janie

Leona said...

Been there:) I was so sick with ALL three boys! With Preston I did not leave my house for almost 4 months! I would gag for EVERYTHING! I feel for you:( Its like having the flu everyday!