Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Following a Train of Thought

Kids say the darndest things...

I was at a friends house and they recently got a puppy. My friends, three year old, daughter, remembers when I was pregnant and is looking at Kara now as a baby...She understands that Kara was in my tummy and now she is a baby. She understands that she use to be a baby and was in her mommies tummy... SO... She looks at the dog, a baby dog...and asks, "Mommy, did the puppy come out of your tummy?" Giggling in response, "No. The puppy came out of a Dogs tummy." "I can only have human babies come out of my tummy..." Little girl then said, "and Martells tummy too?" "Yes, our puppy came from a mommy dog, and Kara came from Martiel"

It was so cute! I could see how this makes sence in her train of thought. Very funny.

No comments: