Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 The Year of the Baby

I look down and I see my feet! It is a sight to take for granted. It is hard to believe that just 9 months ago I could not see my feet, or how swelled up they were. I was a prego in the start of 2009. We welcomed Baby Kara Audrey Hay. She has been a delight thus far. Every week is a new adventure of baby talents and learning new things. She started out just sleeping, nursing, and pooping. She use to be confined to a blanket on the floor, doing tummy time; now she crawls everywhere, following us around the house. She walks from item to item holding on for stability. She pets Duke our doggy, she felt the cold snow and the warm sand at a beach. She has flown on a plain twice now, all in the time frame of 9 months she has done so much. Here is a photo of Kara with both her Grandpa Bob, and Great Grandpa Gordon Hay.






Looking forward to what ever comes next with cute Kara. Walking and talking, running, and little baby girl attitude...I am ready.






This year of 2009 is the year of the Baby, a couple of my friends all had twins, about 4 friends of mine. Then Kara has 3 new baby girl cousins and a baby boy cousin all with in 2009! Some other friends of ours had a baby too, and my neighbor had a baby boy. I joke that her baby boy is Karas future boyfriend and Kara will grow up as the "girl next door." We have had a baby boom this year. I have to try to keep up with all the birthdays.






Please leave a comment with your baby's birthday for me to write down on my birthday calender.











This year