Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Kara



Dear Kara,

This is mommy, I want to tell you that I love you and I'm so proud of you learning new things everyday. You are growing up quickly. Currently you are a little over 9 months old and already you are Cruising around the coffee table, crawling all over the house, and eating solid foods. I am forever amazed by you. When you look up at me with your big smile and recognize that I am your mommy, it melts my heart. Thank you for being a happy baby so far, Daddy and I are extra lucky to have you as our daughter and we look forward to the many years to come.







There will be times, baby girl, that you think I am being a "mean Mommy" but rest assured that I am only trying to help you. Currently you have had a runny nose with little buggers and snot. I have to help you clear it all away and use a baby wipe or q-tip. As much as you hate it, I have to help you out. Mommy is not trying to torture you or be mean when wiping your nose. Know that. Because when ever I wipe your little baby nose I have to hold your head and wipe away, and you scream and cry. But you don't seem to understand I am only here to help. I am not trying to be a mean mommy. Please understand Kara.


One day you will look back on this blog, when you are able to read it, and laugh. I just want to document this and say I am sorry for wiping your nose and picking it with a q-tip. Years later there will no doubt be even other situations that you will fuss over and hate me helping you with. I am sorry in advance for those things too.


Love you my little sunshine.
Mommy

No comments: