Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kara Cuteness



I have an ongoing list of Cute things Kara has either done or said. I useually post these as Facebook Posts marked, "Kara Cuteness" but I am writing so many every now and then, it is almost enough to start a whole new blog on just this topic! For now I am posting this one, so I don't forget it later.
I remember back on my 8 hr car ride with Kara. We were moving up to Omaha (from St. Louis, MO) earlier this summer. It is just Kara (3 yrs old) and I in the car driving for a long time. We stopped at a gas station and I bought her a single serving size cup of Lucky charms to eat in the car ride.

Kara Cuteness #8923:
      Kara: (hands me back the Lucky Charms cup) "Here you go!"
       ME: (I reach back for the cup and it is empty)"Oh you ate it all"
      Kara: "They're in my tummy, now. There's Sprinkles in my tummy!" (the sprinkles are the mini marshmallow shapes, she was referring to)

No comments: