Friday, November 04, 2005

Trees VS. Humans

I have noticed some contrasts to Humans verses Trees. As we go through the seasons, we are quite the opposite as people verses trees. Follow me here, and keep up…

SUMMER ~ Humans bare all, down to their bikini, to stay cool during the hot, humid summer. Trees are in the rich color of greens and full of leaves. The trees look so warm and are all covered up in leaves during the hot, summer. (Take it off trees, it’s too hot!)

AUTUMN ~ Humans are starting to cover up with warmer clothing, wearing long sleeve, and show less skin. The Trees’ leaves are changing their outfits also. The trees went from the full, green to unique form. They are changing to warm colors of Yellows, Orange, and Fire Red.

FALL ~ Humans are now in sweaters, coats, hats, and are covered head to toe to stay warm. Trees – now some are more modest than other trees, and keep their leaves on but most trees show all. They shed their leaves and become naked, exposing their branches!!! Gasp! Quite opposite from the Humans all covered up to stay warm; Trees are naked, out in the cold.


Tree photos taken by Martiel Hay
("human photos" are from http://www.victoriassecret.com/)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't your best work. I give it a C+. I expect more from you. Please try harder in the future

Martiel said...

Oh what ever Blog Nazi. (Similar to what the Soup Nazi says on Seinfeld) I say, “No Blog for you!” You should feel privileged to be reading my BLOG, amongst the millions on this internet.

Jenette said...

I personally liked it! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess it was witty. I will try to show more appreciation to you for letting me read your blog in the future.