Sunday, April 30, 2006

MMM...Panera!


Panera Bread is the best sandwich/cafe`/pastry/everything place. My favorite sandwich so far is the bacon turkey bravo. This is so flavorful. The sandwich is made with fecacio bread, Gouda cheese, bacon, turkey, leafy lettuce, and tomato, and some kind of secret spread. It is to die for, very delicious! The beverages to choose from are freshly made lemonade, or Ice green-tea, an assortment of coffee, and soda. Panera bread a wide selection on their menu to choose from, but I always end up ordering the bacon turkey bravo. I see other customers order soups, which also look good.

I first found out about Panera back in the summer time when I first moved here. I had a temp job with a phone company, and on every Wednesday morning the office would have Panera bagels for all of us. These were not just bagels, they came with flavored spreads. Panera is good any time of day. We do not have a Panera back home, so I have been missing out and now it is time to make up for all of my lost years with Panera Bread! LOL Yum.

1 comment:

Martiel said...

Phili friend,

My favorite bagel there is the Asiago cheese with the veggi spread! Yum it will be taste better than the blueberry one, try it out!