Friday, June 16, 2006

Blinds Plus Part two

Back to the Blinds Plus store, they now have a banner up for Father's Day. FUNNY. In a previouse posting I greeted a Happy Mother's Day brought to us by Blinds Plus. That was when the banner read, "Forget flowers, Mom wants blinds!" (blog post to refer to)... http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=16915800&postID=114763024831284280

Now, the banner is set for Father's Day weekend, and reads, "Your Father called...he wants US to hang your new blinds." I busted out laughing when I read the new banner, as I waited for the light to turn green. I then drove past it and turned around to take a photo, thinking ahead about blogging this for your own laughter. (if you are to find this at all humorous as I have?)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD. Since I did not buy mom the blinds, I guess I do not have to hang them!

No comments: