Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Night Movie

It is a Friday evening after a long week at work...Yeah I know, I only worked 4 out of the 5 days being I had Monday off. For some reason the week still seemed long.

I am home now at the start of my weekend. :) A great way to start off is with my all time favorite movie, The Princess Bride (1987). I love this movie! The movie is playing on the AMC channel. Each time I watch it I get nervous watching the Fire Swamp part! Those overgrown rats are scary and the close calls! My favorite is when Wesley does his trickery with the "poison drink" switch, very funny. I also like the couple who live in a tree. The lady is played by Carol Kane, who is my mom’s favorite actress. I first saw this movie at the theater, when I was 9 years old, almost 20 years later I am still easily entertained. If you have not seen The Princess Bride before, rent the movie and enjoy a bowl of popcorn curled up on the sofa, with a loved one.

The old couple who live in the tree is played by Carol Kane and Billy Crystal. The late Andre the Giant is also in this movie. See more information on the web. Photos provided by http://yahooligans.yahoo.com/content/movies/movie.html?id=1800108021&template=pd&photoindx=6


Comment back, how great this movie is!

No comments: