Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome back internet! I missed you!


Internet is hooked up again. I have been technology deprived for a whole week! I was going out of my mind not having internet or my Blog to write on, and to have no email or MySpace to check in on...

I didn't realize how much I used the internet, until I did not have access for a whole weeeeeek!

Tip to moving, call the cable company from the old house and set-up an appointment for hook up on the day you move into the new place. Don't make the mistake to wait to arrive at the new place to call someone out. Because then they will be booked and there may even be a "severe thunder storm" causing a power outage in the whole da*n area of St. Louis, causing a delay in internet connection to the rest of the world!

I thank my wonderful Andrew for helping me connect to the internet. I have my very own computer geek! I do not thank the tech-support people; they were not helpful at all. I called 3 different times wanting my internet connection to work. The tech-support gang had me going in circles doing the same "wrong" things, talking me through it all over the phone and not being helpful at all. Andrew saved the day and knew exactly how to fix it.

No comments: