Monday, September 18, 2006

Poor Popeye!



What is Popeye going to do with out his spinach!? I am amazed how this E. coli spinach has reached 20 states or something? Each time I listen to the news it changes with updated information on this mess. I just bought a salad bag of spinach last Sunday (Sept. 10th)! About a day or so before this all happened. I was at the grocery store, in the produce area, and Andrew was saying how we don't eat enough salad, and need to get some, so I bought a bag of spinach salad, and a bag of mixed greens to get us started on the salad route. THEN the spinach thing happens and the news is reporting to throw out any spinach you have in the fridge! There went our whole idea of trying to eat healthy and my love for spinach. I haven't had spinach in a long while, and all the sudden I want to eat it and can't! Popeye I feel your pain!

No comments: