Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pretty Rainbow!

It rained earlier this week, in Missouri, and there was this beautiful rainbow in a complete arch from end to end. I didn't see a pot of gold but took these photos to share on my blog.


There is a phrase, "every cloud has a silver lining." This rainbow appeared just at the right time. I was grocery shopping on a sunny, clear, day. After I was done shopping, I went out to the car with my cart full of groceries and it was POURING RAIN, I quickly loaded the bags into the trunk, and got all wet in the process. I got home and had to then get out of the car and get wet again trying to grab all of the bags to take up to the apt. I could not bring all of the bags up in one trip, so I had to make two trips with the groceries. Heading back to my car for the last couple of groceries, the rain was letting up and I saw this BEAUTIFUL rainbow, quickly took photos of it and grabed the rest of the groceries. The rainbow was my silver lining on standing out in the pouring rain and getting soaked bringing my groceries home. Seeing the magical rainbow made eveything ok and not as bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay rainbows!

gats ;:P