Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cardinals Won the World Series 2006!

GO CARDS! They one the World Series here in St. Louis against the Detroit Tigers Baseball team, October 27, 2006 at game five. Now that we moved to Missouri and our home team is the Cardinals, it was a great kick off with winning the World Series; it has been the only thing everyone has talked about all week long. Funny part was on Wednesday, I was on the phone talking to my friend in San Francisco, and she asked me if it was still raining there? My first response was, "How did you know it was raining here?" She knew it was raining because the baseball game was cancelled on Wednesday because of rain...DUH! It was in deed still raining that night when I was talking to her on the phone. But now it is Friday and game five, a little bit of rain, and then it let up in time to have the game and the Cardinals ended up winning the World Series! I thought it was cancelled again and didn't actually watch the game, I watched Thursdays game (they won that game also). Here are some photos I came across on the web postings from this site, http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/gallery?pg=21&cap=0

Some highlights from tonights final game...photos provided by the web, Getty Images and AP Photos - Oct. 27, 2006.


Sometimes you just have to fart!

Be one with the bat...or two! Wow!

So wait...we did not win the World Series?

Watch out man, those are metal cleats! (because of the rain, for better grip)

No comments: