Monday, October 16, 2006

Class Reunions

I can not believe it is already that time, for high school reunions. Andrew's is this weekend but in CA of course, and we can't get away to attend, we are in MO so it is a little far. He was not all that motivated to go anyway, I thought it would be fun to go to his 10 year and meet some of his old high school buddies, and be his "trophy wife" that comes along as his plus one. KIDDING! Andrew was not interested, because he says that the people from high school he would want to see he keeps in contact with and his friends were also in other grades than his grade or they went to the school near by and not his high school. So going to Andrews 10 year reunion just seemed expensive to fly out and attend, as well as pay the door fee of $95, only to hang out with people he didn't hang out with. Another thing is he went to school in Agoura, and the reunion is in Bev. Hills? Why couldn't it just be held in Agoura? Oh well.

Then next year in 2007 will be my high school reunion, and I definitely want to go to mine, and drag Andrew along as my plus one. My best friend, Genoa, and some others from the class of 96 just had there 10 year in September at the Madonna INN. It looked like fun reconnecting with old friends, from the photos I saw.

No comments: