Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Got Snow in My Eye!

It is snowing again. I was out buying groceries tonight. The news had a weather report for a snow storm hitting our area, so people are at the grocery store stocking up on food and water. The grocery store was actually out of bandannas! I do not think I have ever gone grocery shopping and seen the produce dept. completely out of bandannas before!

As I was pushing the cart of groceries out to my car, the snow was falling at a horizontal angle. I was walking into the snow and got snow in my eye. I just saw a white, fuzzy, chunk, of snow come towards me and into my eye. It felt weird having the snow land in the corner of my eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie! you forgot 2 jobs in SLO already! you worked at sears folding underwear for a while and you recepted at vanir const. i'll bet there are other jobs in your vast resume as well. We still can't open the pics for windyoaks. could you post them in your blog?

dad