Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to You & You & You!

It is Summer Birthday season! Too many to try counting...I may have even forgot some, I am usually good at sending out a birthday card to my friends and family on thier B-days. If I forgot any of you, Happy belated birthday!
'myspace

Starting with June 1 was Andrew's 29th birthday! We went out to Red Robin for dinner with our friends Marlon and Carissa. This is his last year of being "20 something". Next year with be the dreaded 3-0! I am not sure why so many people dread the big 30, even to an extent that they start fibbing about their age and say that they are 29, 28, 20 something. We will see what happens next year when we both turn 30 and find out what the fuss is all about. I am currious if I will proudly say that I am 30 or if I will join the group of fibbers and hold on to the age of 28/29.

A week later was our friend, Kim's Birthday. She lives out in Cali-for-nia, so we sent her a card with birthday wishes.

Then our friend April's birthday was at the end of June. Three of my coworkers had birthdays all with in one week!
'myspace

Now it is July and both my dad's birthday and my cousins birthday are on the same day, July 3rd. There is the rest of July and all of August coming up for even more Summer birthdays. Including my own! I will be 29 this August the 19th. My brother ends the summer up with his birthday on September 1st turning 23. I can't believe how many birthdays there are this Summer.

No comments: