Friday, July 27, 2007

Here's The 411, To Get It Straight

I just found out about straight irons, and what a wonder it can do for straight hair! I know about curling irons for curling hair and straight irons for straightening curly hair, but I never thought to use a straight iron for straight hair. I love this "new hair tip." I was at the mall earlier this week and went to Regis Hair Salon to add some red low lights to my hair. The stylist finished my hair up with a straight iron and it made my hair shiny and smooth! All just by using this straight iron. I went to the store the very next day and bought a Straight iron. I plan on straighting my hair daily now to get that shinny, smooth look to my regularly frizzed out, straight hair.

Don't laugh now, this may be an old hair trick to some of my blog readers, but I just wanted to share with all of you about straight irons. It never occured to me to use a straight iron on straight hair. I am sharing the 411 to get it straight! (pun intended)

No comments: