Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

I'll soon be 31 and I don't even remember being 30...it went so fast. For my birthday present to me; I had my hair highlighted (very cute), eyebrows waxed (ouch!), Pedicure (tickle torture), and Gel-fill Nails or whatever you call em.


My favorite part to a pedicure is the chair, without it the pedi would be pure tickle torture for me.
I'm doing a girls night out at the Melting Pot. It's going to be Chocolate fondue and cocktails on Saturday. I'm rounding up my gal pals to celebrate the big 31. Andrew will watch Kara that night.

People are asking me what I want for my birthday...So here is a Birthday Wish List: Sun Flowers, Ziggy Marly kids CD, Toyota Rav4, baby girl toys, gas card, Black Eyed Peas CD, babysit Kara coupon for one night out with Andrew, a cute top...Size L for lovely...

I posted the Birthday Wish list on my facebook page and some of my friends replied to it:

Julie - I told u I will babysit anytime and it doesn't have to be your b-day gift.
Kim - Rav4...who's gonna get that one? Ya better ask Andrew to buy it! :) I would babysit anytime if I lived there! Move back here (to California) and I will watch Kara!!!
Martiel - Thanks for the babysitting offers. What is the babysitting rate though? I am wishing for a COUPON to use on babysitting one night.... :)
To Julie, We will take you up on the offer to watch Kara when we decide to go to the Cheesecake Factory over by you.
To Kim, I want my next car (new or used) to be a Rav4 type car, like the Nisan Murano or ANY of those that are shaped like that. So that there is room for the baby AND the Dog. He would go in the back with the stroller.

No comments: