Friday, February 24, 2006

I guess Congratulations are in order?

I have a long lost friend I have lost touch with her after she has treated me with little respect, long story, I dislike her. So years later I am contacted through www.classmates.com she signs up and leaves an announcement of her giving birth to her second child. Nice I didn't even know of her first child we lost touch in that amount of time. So ok she now has two children, congrats to her. But then I read on to find that her first child was born just last year Jan 2005, and the second one this year on February 2006! I do the math and it means she must have become pregnant with her second child just 4 1/2 months after the first born, and I read that she is single. Wow, way to go old pal, a single mom of two babies, what are you going to do, my manners say congratulations with a smile, and my conscience is saying f*cked up as usual, sorry to hear that. She bothers me so much. After not hearing from her in so long, it has been nice with out any drama and attention drawn to her. Now, she has me all annoyed again!

I am sorry if this blog post is so rudely typed out, I am ranting my dislike for this old friend of mine. She bugs me so. I do hope she is OK raising the two little ones; just don't bother me with it. Our friendship is over and has been over for sometime!

May our friendship rest in peace and her new motherhood be kind and natural to bring up two children as a single parent, it may be hard but it is all in her own doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you talking about Martiel? Who is this long lost friend? Angie?

Martiel said...

my mom guessed it was Angie too. Hard to keep it anonymous. LOL