Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!

I am working tonight and on Christmas night. Not bad though, this way I will get new years off. Have to give a little to take a little. Andrew and I are driving down to Branson, Missouri for new years later on this week. I do not really know too much about Branson, just that it is a place for fun activities and shows to catch. I heard about a place for bumper car racing. We will definatly do that! Then there is also Sulivans on the Landing for live Jazz music. A good Itallian restaraunt is called Tony Z's we will also try out.

If you know of any hot spots in Branson, MO let us know! Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy, healthy new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find any good Branson hotels to stay at while there?!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you will be back in Branson any time soon, but if you do go back you can check Branson attractions and find some different activities. I hear the Shoji and Dixie Stampede are some popular ones.