Sunday, January 11, 2009

The first of 3 hospital classes!

Andrew and I went to a birthing class at the hospital today! It was so informative. The idea of epidurals, doesn't look as great after knowing more about them. There are down sides to where you are all numbed up and can't feel when to push or if you are pushing...the pain is there for a reason and your body uses that pain to react, and give birth. Epidurals were so pretty to me, like a no brainer, of course I am doing an Epidural type idea. But after this class, I am going to try to hold out. I am a big wimp with pain though. That is where Andrew, my coach comes in to lean on and rub my back, etc. I am looking forward to March. I am currently 30 wks, so I have 7 more to be considered full term. Holding out till then.

MyHotComments.com

The next hospital class is for me to go to about breast feeding. This class is on Thursday night after work. Then the 3rd and final class Andrew and I take together for the Newborn Care class. We will be one more step closer to having this baby and a little bit of knowlage to pull out of our back pocket. The rest we will just learn as we go, in being new parents. EEK!

MyHotComments.com

March 11-25th sometime here we come, welcoming baby when ever she feels like arriving.

No comments: