Monday, January 19, 2009

Words to use in conversations

I have a few words I would like to start using more often (in caps), just to throw into conversation.

"Today I was having a bad hair day and decided throw it up in a ponytail. I positioned the ponytail at the NAPE of my neck."

At the Doctors office a new cafe opened up, called "The Coffee Cafe`" The title of this cafe is REDUNDANT.

This new perfume has a very strong POTENCY, I'm not sure if I like it?

A word I look forward to not using soon will be CANKLES!
During my pregnancy I have experienced CANKLES, and they are UNSIGHTLY. There is not a DISTINCTION between where my calf ends and the ankle starts!

TOPSY- TURVEY is another fun word. Can't think of a sentance for it though.

She is so METICULOUS about every detail when it comes to her desk.

FERCLEMPT and BRICK-O-BRACK are two other fun words to try and use.

This weeks challange is to use the following words in your daily conversations.

*NAPE
*REDUNDANT
*POTENCY
*CANKLES
*UNSIGHTLY
*DISTINCTION
*TOPSY- TURVEY
*METICULOUS
*FERCLEMPT
*BRICK-O-BRACK

No comments: