Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Best Popcorn EVER!

My coworker brought a bag of popcorn to work. This is not your adverage popcorn. Well it is, but it is not your adverage taste. The taste of this particular popcorn is mouth watering, finger licking, munching for hours good! The bag is a mix of butter, Cheddar and Carmel/toffee popcorn. It melts in my mouth and wakes up my taste-buds! You must be eager to find out what popcorn this is to be so special. It is called Garrett Popcorn. Website: http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/

One of the flavors is Macadamia Carmel corn. Wow, sounds devine! There are tins to order ranging from $25 - $189 pricey but worth it apparently. This is not an ordinary popcorn.
I asked my coworker where I could buy some...she says it is from Chicago! As in Chicago, IL, as in 8 hours away from here, as in too bad so sad! I guess I am making a trip to Chic as our next road trip opportunity. Specifically for this heaven sent popcorn and for IKEA. I could order it through the site I guess too. But taking a road trip is more fun. Although I am 32 weeks prego now, and will have to postpone for a summer/fall trip with baby in hand. Make it a family outing.

I can't wait until summer or fall time for some more of this popcorn! I am going to have to order off the site. Splurge and enjoy!

No comments: