Friday, February 06, 2009

Baby This Baby That...

I am excited to go to our baby shower tomorrow! My friend, Carissa is planning it and Heather is hosting it at her house. They are both so wonderful in throwing us a baby shower. Thanks girls!

Andrew is going to the shower, yay! I thought he would want to wiesel out of it, being a girly event. Andrew is looking forward to it, just as he looking forward to all the baby stuff and preparations we are going through. I am so excited for our baby to make her debut in March 2009. We look forward to meeting her, finally.



Last night I was on the sofa relaxing and telling a story to the baby (my belly). I told her the story of Goldie Lox and the Three bears from memory. Andrew came up from behind me, recording the story time on the camera! I went to play the video back and the TV was on in the background, that you cant hear me talk to the baby telling my story. He will have to catch me on camera again when the TV is off. He is thinking ahead, that we need to stock up on all of those kid books, the classic stories to read to her as she grows up. I told him we also need to get a book shelf, to keep the books together in her room as a library.

When I was getting ready for work today, Andrew comes up to me and says I need to get a hospital bag packed up for when that time comes. It was so random, but good for him to remind me on doing that. He said he had a dream last night of going to the hospital and not having any of my stuff packed yet. We also need to put the car seat and bases in the two cars. I am starting a to do list of important tasks to get done BEFORE our baby gets here.

On a side note: Tell this baby that my bladder is not her personal bean bag to sit on! I have become friends with the porcelain goddess, we hang out often. My feet are also swollen, too where I want to chop them off!

No comments: