Wednesday, May 24, 2006

2 hrs too long for American Idol

This is an ongoing drawn out, drag on, guest appearances, marathon of beating around the bush to announcing the next American Idol! I have a half hour more to find out that Taylor is the A.I. He is my vote we will see. But first let's watch the overly done 2 hour A.I. special finale!

I loved the part where they had a nerdy, reject sing a song live on stage and ended up singing with Clay Aikon! It was hilarious. There is a contestant who was let go during the first part of the season was a huge fan of Aikon and sort resembled him in a strange way. The reject guy became hysterical when Aikon walked out on stage.

OOOh! Prince is on to make his big appearance. Tell me who won not Prince it is 9:48! the show is over at 10!

No comments: