Sunday, May 14, 2006

Image provided by MySpaceRocks.com OK, so according to the sign I saw (photo below) I am suppose to get my mom new blinds and not flowers for Mother's Day. Sorry Mom I got you some flowers, and not the blinds. The sign reads, " Forget the flowers Mom wants blinds!" I drove past this and couldn't resist taking a picture of it, the camption is so funny.

I got both of my moms flowers, and niether are going to get blinds for Mother's Day. LOL. I have two moms now, one being my mother-in-law of course, so both get a lovely boquet of flowers sent from us.

Was this Blinds Plus store really going to thinks they would get alot of mother's day sales??? How many of 'you' out there actually bought blinds for your mother on Mother's Day?

Leave a comment and tell me what you did for your mother/s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I OF COURSE bought blinds for both of my moms!! I thought EVERYONE did ( I must have seen the sign though!!

Martiel said...

LOL. You are always trying to top the Mother's day gifts. Top of the line, and won't settle with flowers, had to go with the blinds didn't you? ;^)