Friday, August 11, 2006

Two reasons to celebrate this weekend!


According to 123 greetings, an online greeting card site, there is a left hander’s holiday! It is on August 13, this Sunday. Happy left hander’s day to all of my fellow lefties out there! I am a lefty as well and I am going to celebrate it the right way! (Pun intended!)

This weekend is also my inlaws wedding anniversary. I would like to wish a Happy Anniversary to Judi and Bob. They have been married for 32 years! Judi and Bob have two wonderful sons, one of them being my hubby ~ Andrew, the other Jordan. They are expecting their first grandchild through Jordan and Kyoung in the fall. Andrew and I are also excited to become an Aunt and Uncle, but to become grandparents is a beautiful thing.


myspace code
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com


Bob and Judy are living a beautiful life so far. They raised a family, been married for 32 years, have two handsome, grown sons, and two beautiful daughter-inlaws (Kyoung & I), and now to become soon to be grandparents...they have achieved alot over the years. Happy Anniversary you two for many more great moments to share together.

http://www.123greetings.com/