Thursday, August 10, 2006

UPS man


Nosey little UPS man. I shut him up, hahaha.

I heard a load nock at my door, and answer the door to a UPS man with a package. He says, "Watch out this looks like it is from the IRS!" I replyed, "It's OK we work for the IRS." His face went pale, and then handed me the package like a scared little boy, "Have a nice day."

What is his story, is he backed up on taxes? hiding from the IRS? His reaction was timeless, I just closed the door and started laughing to my self. I don't know why so many people are scared of the IRS? If you pay your taxes and do things accordingly you should have no trouble. Don't worry about it!

1 comment:

Martiel said...

yay I got a comment!

What kind of "cash business" was your sister in? Maybe they should be afriad of the IRS. When I think of cash business, I think of dark ally ways making a deal, or a strip club, or a profesional yardsales man.

LOL!