Thursday, November 23, 2006

GIVING THANKS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful for:

  • the life God has given us
  • my husband, Andrew. He means so much to me.
  • our family and friends
  • my job and the people I work with
  • my education
  • our apartment to live in
  • a car that is in good running condition
  • the beautiful sunset tonight and warm weather
  • the cable network playing the Thanksgiving Day Parade (NY/local) live to watch in the morning
  • this internet to communicate to people far away
  • the clothes on our backs
  • good health
  • happy moments, and time of laughter and cheer
  • Home Town Buffet being open and serving traditional T.G. style food
  • and I am thankful for so many things that are overlooked on a daily basis.

Happy Thanksgiving, and Thank You for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing to give thanks for. My wife kicked me out of the house, wants a divorce, child support, alimony, and even took my dog fluffy. I guess I could be thankful I don't have to listen to her bitch anymore...

Martiel said...

Sorry to hear that John Jacob,

Life is how you see it and what moments you take time to focus on is how misserable or wonderful you make it. Be thankful for no more nagging, or that you still have a job, and you are now a bachelor and can leave your dirty socks in the hall way.