Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Snow Has Made its Debut

Today it started out as rain, then sleet, now snow. I made up a new spin from the old rhyme of a rainy day.

It's raining...
It's snowing...
The old man is sledding
He fell off the sled
and bumped his head
and couldn't get to work in the morning
Snow, snow go away
Come back some other day.

We have about 6 inches of snow in the St. Louis area with a chance of going back to freezing rain, which is a slushy mess. I am contimplating if I should go into work tomorrow? I know that other people in my department are not going to come in, so why do I have to? It is not safe driving out there in the thick snow and the weather keeps changing from snow to rain and back to snow agian. If I go in to work I just get the pleasure of doing extra work; while my coworkers who called out on a friday are having a 3 day weekend and building a snow man at home, then driking hot chocolate. Seems like a tough desicion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautfiul pics Girlie!!!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!
-Janie