Thursday, January 24, 2008

Darn!

Aunt Floe came to visit, which means I am not preggy yet. We will keep trying. This is the fun part anyway, practice makes perfect. HEEEHEE. Another 28 days and counting till I find out again if I am preggy or not. We are both ready when ever a baby does decide to come along. Andrew is ready and so adorable about the whole process. I think he will be ok during the 9 month process when the time comes, because he was nervouse about it at first, but now he is hopeful.

Yesterday I drank a glass of Sangria, and Andrew looked at it and asked, "is that alcohol? you can't have any alcohol in your system!" I said, "no it is a non-alcoholic beverage, a carbinated juice, similar to sparkling cider." I reasured him that I am not going to drink any alcohol while we are trying for a baby and especially during the pregnancy. I still have 5 of my Spirnoff Ice in the fridge still because I can't drink them. I told Andrew, "We need to have friends over one night to drink up the alcohol, so it wont go to waste. There is a bottle of wine in the fridge too!"

Any one want to come over for a glass of wine or smirnoff ice? I make good pork chops also! We will make a night of it. I will stick to my glass of Sangria.

No comments: