Thursday, January 17, 2008

To Be or Not To Be...That is The Question?

I will not find out if I am pregnant or not until the middle of next week! I am so eager to find out. I have been taking my multi vitamin and Folic acid daily, not drinking any alcohol and eating right, in case I am. This Wednesday coming up, I will find out if Aunt Floe comes to visit me or not. If I don't get a visit from Aunt Floe, then I am preggers! If I do, then we keep trying.

Fingers crossed. I have to wait, a whole week and it is so hard to do! I just know that I am usually on target and start always on a Wednesday, every 28 days, so hopefully I won't this time. :)

Andrew is funny, he is more nervous about me being pregnant for 9 months having an actual baby. He doesn't look forward to morning sickness, or midnight runs to "taco bell" or what ever the craving may be. I think he will do just fine, and I will try to make it as easy as possible for him to "deal" with pregnancy.

Can't wait!

No comments: