Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's the End of Another Decade


I am coming up around the corner to ending another decade. I am going on decade number 3 now. Andrew just had his 30th birthday last Sunday, and a few of my friends have turned 30 this year also. I turn 30 this August.

MyHotComments.com


The words 3 decades sounds longer than saying, 30 years. Last night I saw the movie, Sex and the City and the characters are all in thier 40s now, with 'Samantha' turning 50. So I guess 30 is still young, as the phrase goes, "40 is the new 30..." Then 30 is the new 20... On August 19th I will be turning 20? and become 9 years younger then. Just kidding. I am happy with what ever age number I turn; and Andrew is my 30 year old husband, and my 30 year old friends are all still young in my eyes. (giggles)


MyHotComments.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, if people live to be 100, then 50 is truly middle age

gats