Tuesday, June 03, 2008

June means wedding season!

I work at a hotel, so we will start to have alot of weddings here. Either for the reception or for wedding party to have rooms with us. We also get a few just married couples with no reservation, just walking in still in their dressed up attire. It is so pretty to see the different wedding gowns the brides are wearing currently.


I was in a wedding a few weeks back for my best friend, Emily. I was her Maid of Honor. Her wedding was on the beach, wiggling our toes in the sand; on a beautiful day for the ceromony too.



Here are some pictures from her beach wedding, off of Cayucus Beach:

Matron of Honor (me), Best man and the mother of the bride in blue.
Mother & Father of the Bride give her away after a brief prayer is said. The 4 brides-maids and 4 grooms-men pray along as the groom patiently awaits his bride...Amen.
The Blushing Bride! I took this picture while the photographer was taking a series of poses. My favorite wedding photo from that day. She is so pretty, and blissfully happy and in love.
The happy couple on Cayucus peir. At the reception I take a photo opp with my "little" brother. haha.

WEDDING TRADITIONS:
Wedding tradition of feeding each other cake.

First dance as husband and wife.

Tossing the bowquet to all the singler gals at the wedding.
Tossing the brides garter to all the single guys at the wedding.

No comments: