Friday, June 13, 2008

You will never guess what I did today!!!

Day 4 in Key Largo. Andrew and I took a day trip down to Key West, FL. (about 2 1/2 hours away) We paid $30 each to PARASAIL!!!!! yes, you have read this correctly, I, miss.scardycat of most things went Parasailing! Wild. I am so proud of myself. It was a blast, and such a smooth ride too. I went up there with Andrew as a pair harnest in, to do this together for the first time for the both of us. The trip upwards into the air from the boat was smooth, and the arial view was calm and beautiful. Then the parasail starts to return back towards the boat and the guide dunked us in the water, like a dip and then back up in the air.






So fun! DO IT DO IT DO IT, if you have never been, I can do it you certainly can also. I just did it and tried not to think too far ahead about it, or I would have squirmed out of it, and then miss out on an opportunity of a life time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

who took the photos? some random person on boat?

gats

Martiel said...

NO! Silly mom. The parasailing guy takes pictures and a short video clip to give to us on a cd to keep!