Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cute Kara Pics

Here are some pics of Kara to share. She is 6 wks old now.
pinkie size comparisons. 6wk old baby pinkie vs. 30 yr old pinkie.

A coworker of Andrew's gave Kara this handmade, pink hat along with a matching pink, blanket and booties. His wife made the complete set. I tried the hat on Kara to take her by my work for my coworkers to meet her. She looks like a little gangster, or diva all dressed up in her big hat and big pants. The pants are newborn size, but they will fit her well into the 3 month size, they're so big.


This baby swing I bought from Goodwill for $25...score! It keeps her occupied while I cook dinner or take the dishes out of the dishwasher, etc.
Duke is cuddling below by Kara's swing. They are best friends.



I just changed her poopoo explosion, and now she is a happy baby! ;)

Every day she works on her "tummy time" leaning over the boppy pillow. It helps prep her for crawling and she strengthens her neck and legs. She was on there a little too long, and fell asleep. So cute!


My brother, Robert, was visiting us at our house for the week, along with my mom and dad. He is such a good Uncle to baby Kara. I almost got him to change a diaper, but suckered me into doing it, by asking me to show him how to...sneaky bro!

















2 comments:

Leona said...

She is SO cute!!! Enjoy her at this age, its the EASIEST of all, they just "sit" there and look cute:) So when is #2 coming?!!!

justcarly said...

She is so adorable! You guys made an awesome little girl