Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kara isn't 6 months?

OH MY GOSH! What a horrible thought. I was on a parenting sight that I have not gone on in a while. There was a login part and I didn't know my password, then logged in with the given password that was emailed to me. I looked at my profile on the site and it reads: "Your baby is 6 months, is she crawling yet?" I thought... Kara is not 6 months? she will be turning 2 months this Saturday... THEN I remembered. The baby we miscarried earlier in the year before becoming pregnant with Kara would be 6 months if she/he was born. If this was not sad enough already, I then go to edit my personal information on my website profile. I added Kara on there as a child and it lists the "other" baby as a child with a box marked "remove child." I had to click the box and hit submit! So hard to do! But in a way I have totally stopped thinking of this other baby that we never had, and have been so blessed with Baby Kara (our live and well, 2 month old), that it never even occured to me, that the other baby would be 6 months old. Man, this sucks.

No comments: