Sunday, July 03, 2011

Memories Are Captured

Welcome to my new small business of Memories Are Captured ! I will help organize your photos or develop them off of your SD cards and can also create albums and other creative photo projects that you just don't have the time to do yourself. Let's create a photo calander for 2012 or a photo collage!

Come LIKE my page on Facebook: Memories Are Captured The link takes you to my page where you can contact me and place your photo order. I will create what ever you like using your photos and create unique memory albums for you to treasure. Memories Are Captured is a place for your photos to be transformed into something so memorable. Let me help tell your story!

Email me at: MemoriesAreCaptured@gmail.com to set up an order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your business!

mom ^^