Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthdays!




Last weekend, Andrew and I went to a little girls birthday party. She turned 3. The theme was Tinkerbell. My friend baked the cake and little cupcakes. Pics below. The cake she made had cream cheese icing and the little cupcakes had flowers on top.
The flowers she made by cutting up marshmallows and sprinkling colored sugar sprinkles on it. Way to Martha Stewart! She was so creative.

I have been inspired to do cute stuff like this when our daughter has birthday parties! It will be so much fun down the road...a few yrs from now. Photo above is Carissa and I at her daughters b-day party, you can see my 23 wk baby belly!


Today is my Mommy's birthday. She is wrapping up another decade. I wont mention which one, but next year will be the big one. Happy Birthday MOM! Love You! I get to see her next weekend over Thanks Giving, and can't wait. Me and 6 month pregnant belly will give her a big, belated, birthday hug.
People see my baby belly and ask me when I am due. I say, "March 25th" Then they usually say, "Ahh that is right around my birthday...have her on the 23 and we can have the same b-day!" UGH, too many birthdays in MARCH! Looking back now, I remember a lot of my friends had birthdays in March also!
Baby Audrey will be added into the month of March birthdays with the rest of the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martiel-- you look GREAT!!
Just wanted to let you know that my step-dad and Michael BOTH have end of March birthdays--27th and 28th.
Happy Thanksgiving-- eat lots of Turkey you are eating for two afterall!

-Janie

Martiel said...

Two more people with her birthday month...must mean June is a busy month for couples to be inlove or have one night stands...for all of these babies born in March! LOL

Martiel