Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm getting a KICK out of being pregnant!

I am little over 5 months pregy now and our little baby is poking me in the side more so than kicking, yet. When she pokes me in the side, I just rub the spot till she moves. I do get a few kicks, but still just felt internally and not enough for some one else to feel the kicks. I am excited to get stronger kicks, to be able to share them with Andrew and whom ever else.

My belly is big and round, I have gone past the stage of questioning it. Early on some people would look at me and either not notice I was pregy or thought that maybe I was, but didn't want to ask; in case I was just "Fat". Now people see me and for sure know that I am pregy. They keep asking me, "When's the baby is due?" or "What am I having?" etc. It is also fun wearing maternity tops and looking pregnant. I get a KICK out of it! tee-hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy!!
I am so excited for you guys!!