Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random thoughts

I have a question, and I would like some one to come up with an answer for me! Google it or make it up, just humor me.



Why do we park a car in the PARKing Lot
and park a car in the Parking Garage...
BUT park a car in a DRIVE way?

Shouldn't this be called a PARK way?

Another thought, bubble gum ice cream. What the heck?


There are real bits of bubble gumballs in the Baskin Robins ice cream. Do people actually chew it later once the ice cream is gone? The Bubble gum probably gets swallowed up with the ice cream?... Unless the eater of this ice cream it careful to set aside each gumball as he/she comes across them mid way of eating the ice cream!?


ICKY! That means at the end is a slobbered pile of gumballs, on a napkin, to put back in your mouth. Sounds to me like "ABC gum" = Already Been Chewed gum... icky.

No comments: