Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks, 2008 is great!




I am thankful this year for the beautiful baby I am carrying. For Andrew and I to raise her as our first child, and I am excited for March 2009 when she will be due to arrive. I am thankful for our happy marriage, family and friends supporting us and laughing with us. Thank you to all who we call family and love so much. You are a special part of our lives and we are very happy to be a part of yours. I am thankful for this pregnancy running smoothly, thus far. I am thankful for our president, Barack Obama. I hope he will do this country proud in the coming 8 years (2 terms to run, like the last couple of presidents have done). I am thankful to the gas company, or whom ever it is, lowering our gas currently to $1.57 and will enjoy the low prices while it lasts.


I am also thankful for Pasteurized food products. With out the Pasteurized option I would be missing out on Eggnog this year, due to being prego! Thank goodness I can still enjoy some: Non-alcoholic, pasteurized, Eggnog!





"Thank you and good night, ladies and gentlemen!" -TV Talk show host.

No comments: